Did you know…
• The average monthly residential electricity bill in Pennsylvania is $107, which ranks 20th highest in the U.S.*
• The average (residential) electricity rate in Philadelphia is 8.59% greater than the national average rate of 11.88¢/kWh. Residential rates in the U.S. range from 8.37¢/kWh to 37.34¢/kWh.*
With StateWise Energy, Philadelphia residents can get their home’s electricity costs under better control and enjoy the benefits of predictable rates for up to three years.
With a StateWise Electricity Program, you’ll always know your exact electricity commodity rates – so there will be no more “surprises” when you open your energy bill. Best of all, your local utility will continue to deliver your electricity and your new energy program from StateWise will be listed on your utility bill.
Residential electricity consumption in Pennsylvania averages 837 kWh/month, which ranks 32nd highest in the U.S.*
This makes the average monthly residential electricity consumption in the state 7.31% greater than the national average monthly consumption of 903 kWh/month.*
Make your neighbors green with EcoWise envy!
• Reduce your carbon footprint
• Hassle-free billing on your utility bill
• A variety of energy programs to choose from
• Superior customer service
• In partnership with American Forests**, we will plant a tree on your behalf!